Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Randy & Manilla - Two sibs in a Quantum Travel (Early Access available)
Information 
[Image: randy-manilla-steam-banner-cover-3-demo_orig.png]

Surely some of you have asked for Randy & Manilla their own Steam demo. Since unlike other sites, it didn't have its own, since it's very important for the devs, especially to present it at the Steam Next Fest.
In my personal experience, for the 2024 Next Fest, I couldn't submit the February fest because the page wasn't created yet, and I couldn't also submit the June fest either because I couldn't afford to delay the Early Access release.

Although anyway, I finally decided to upload a demo, because I felt that even with the patches and lowering the base price or by offers weren't enough to convince a good number of players to add at least the game to their wishlists. And also found the easiest method to make a demo.

Basically it's like Early Access but with a limitation: Only the first two Net-Cubes can be played (Terra-Qubit & Gamezone Cube), and the rest of the game will remain locked with an "End of the Demo" screen until it has previously acquired Early Access.
And the best part, is that once it has acquired early access, it will be able to load the game from the saved point on the demo.

What the demo offers might be more than enough for it to decide whether or not it works for its PC requirements, or whether or not is worth purchasing the game or add on the wishlist.

Anyway enjoy the demo of Randy & Manilla Wink.

Demo available on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/28812...__Manilla/

(Note: The demo will be updated periodically in line with major updates or patches with important feature changes.)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Randy & Manilla - Two sibs in a Quantum Travel (Early Access available) - by ofihombre7 - 08-22-2024, 03:33 PM