Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
Setting sail on the seas of future...
Thanks josiah.

But for me, this really is epic. on every other summer, all I ever do is BS each day away on my gamecube. I finally got big plans over 8th grade, and I now realize how much school makes me blow them off. I need to get what I can done while I have each day open from 8am-9pm. every day I can be learning something or writing something or recording something or drawing something or programming something. Nothing I have ever done has been epic because I've never worked hard on anything. But I have changed-Mark Gaarder is dead, and incarnated as his character, David Reinold, who has a lot more ambition than mark did. So now, here are all of the things I may or may not share with you all once I come back, depending on what I do/don't complete.

1. The Elric of Melnibone fangame.
2. A more mature Pokemon animated series.
3. My new novel idea, The Xenon Series, a series all my friends say is the most original thing I've ever written.
4. My manga series, Trade Winds.
5. My album, Have A Nice Death, featuring fourteen songs that only I would write.
6. My Zelda fangame, assisted by several friends. Coming along well.
7. My latest book, The Last Sage of the Crystal Moon, heavily influenced by Michael Moorcock.
8. All my other novels that the old pixeltendo put down will be improved.
9. My comic series, Nintendified, a series of sprite comics where I recolor sprites and put them in different places to make it seem funny. Latest is the ash army, a recoloring of ash from pokemon red in olive drab clothes, in a walking pose, copied over so it looks like a an army marching.
10. A few short stories about dead rock stars, including "Friend", a story about a kid who is depressed and starts taking lithium, and befrends the voice in his head; dedicated to kurt cobain. "Mr. Moonlight" a story about the beatles, dedicated to Lennon. "And the Wind Cries Jimi" a little novella dedicated to the patron saint of love. "Gather to the Chapel" about Paul Hester, the drummer from crowded house who hung himself in a public park. More may come.

anything else I come up with I will work on but you won't hear about it until I come back.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Setting sail on the seas of future... - by Mewthriii - 06-14-2008, 02:28 PM