Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ride Kamens
Bug 
Hello everyone,

I recently just started playing a new mobile app called Ride Kamens (homage to the Kamen Rider series), and I've been invested about thye character designs (both the chibi and the full renders).

If there's anyone who can help rip the artworks/sprites from the game, it would be a great help! If I'm posting in the wrong channel, I apologize to who it may concern.

Here's some examples of art from the game:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
the requests are made on the discord channel as explained on this page

https://www.spriters-resource.com/page/faq/
Thanked by:
This is pretty much all the images extracted from Ride Kamens

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/p5nyaxdkn...rng6x&dl=0

There might be more server side
Thanked by:
(06-13-2024, 01:15 AM)bdeggers Wrote: This is pretty much all the images extracted from Ride Kamens

It's likely. I think this is one of those games where you have to see the sprites in game in order for them to appear in your cache.
A batch download seems to only get me voice and bgm data.
Luckily, I like Kamen Rider a lot so I'll be working on it in the next couple days if I can. The game is a gacha I think so my capabilities may be a bit limited.
Thanked by:
(06-13-2024, 03:57 AM)Gummy Frog Wrote:
(06-13-2024, 01:15 AM)bdeggers Wrote: This is pretty much all the images extracted from Ride Kamens

It's likely. I think this is one of those games where you have to see the sprites in game in order for them to appear in your cache.
Luckily, I like Kamen Rider a lot so I'll be working on it in the next couple days if I can. The game is a gacha I think so my capabilities may be a bit limited.

Looking further into this, it looks like this game uses a LOT of Live2d. That itself isn't hard to grab, but I'm having problems figuring out where exactly in the data the files are stored.
Some people online say they're typically in the .obb files, but Ride Kamens doesn't seem to use them. All I get in my obb folder on an emulator is an empty folder. Tried the android/data folder, no dice. Typically, they're located in a folder called "spine" if they're not in Texture2D.

Edit: I think they are in data/data/ride kamens folder. Looking into it rn.
Thanked by:
(06-13-2024, 12:24 PM)Gummy Frog Wrote:
(06-13-2024, 03:57 AM)Gummy Frog Wrote:

Looking further into this, it looks like this game uses a LOT of Live2d. That itself isn't hard to grab, but I'm having problems figuring out where exactly in the data the files are stored.
Some people online say they're typically in the .obb files, but Ride Kamens doesn't seem to use them. All I get in my obb folder on an emulator is an empty folder. Tried the android/data folder, no dice. Typically, they're located in a folder called "spine" if they're not in Texture2D.

Yep, they're in data/data/Ride Kamens' app folder. I extracted them with Live2DExtractor, and it allows me to view them in Live2D viewers. I'm uploading the sheets, but for anyone that wants the fully compiled ones, there you go.
Thanked by:
Hello, I'm new here. Thanks for the images of Ride Kamens. Did you know how to ripped other files from Ride Kamens?
Thanked by:
(06-13-2024, 03:59 PM)Gummy Frog Wrote:
(06-13-2024, 12:24 PM)Gummy Frog Wrote:
(06-13-2024, 03:57 AM)Gummy Frog Wrote: It's likely. I think this is one of those games where you have to see the sprites in game in order for them to appear in your cache.

Yep, they're in data/data/Ride Kamens' app folder. I extracted them with Live2DExtractor, and it allows me to view them in Live2D viewers. I'm uploading the sheets, but for anyone that wants the fully compiled ones, there you go.
But, I really don't know where is the location of data/data/Ride Kamens' app folder? It was made me confusing to find. Could you send a screenshot for location of data/data/Ride Kamens' app folder if you can?
Thanked by:
(06-23-2024, 08:39 AM)Dolly (Metajets) Wrote:
(06-13-2024, 03:59 PM)Gummy Frog Wrote:
(06-13-2024, 12:24 PM)Gummy Frog Wrote: Looking further into this, it looks like this game uses a LOT of Live2d. That itself isn't hard to grab, but I'm having problems figuring out where exactly in the data the files are stored.

But, I really don't know where is the location of data/data/Ride Kamens' app folder? It was made me confusing to find. Could you send a screenshot for location of data/data/Ride Kamens' app folder if you can?

You need an emulator or phone with root permissions to get to data/data. I used Nox Player.

[Image: image.png?ex=667f0b34&is=667db9b4&hm=fd4...a8e9439d7&]

I open my file explorer and find "root", then scroll til I see "data." I click "data" again, which will put us in root/data/data.
From there, you should be able to find Ride Kamens' folder.

[Image: image.png?ex=667f0b77&is=667db9f7&hm=c1b...eb9d6584d&]

You can export the folder directly or turn it into a .zip with something like ZArchiver.

Once you have the folder on your PC, the files are all in the Ride Kamens Folder/Files/LBFiles/assets/application/resource. You'll be able to extract some parts with AssetStudio, but others require the Live2DExtractor and/or Spine Viewer.
Thanked by: Dolly (Metajets)
(06-27-2024, 02:16 PM)Gummy Frog Wrote:
(06-23-2024, 08:39 AM)Dolly (Metajets) Wrote:
(06-13-2024, 03:59 PM)Gummy Frog Wrote: Yep, they're in data/data/Ride Kamens' app folder. I extracted them with Live2DExtractor, and it allows me to view them in Live2D viewers. I'm uploading the sheets, but for anyone that wants the fully compiled ones, there you go.

You need an emulator or phone with root permissions to get to data/data. I used Nox Player.

[Image: image.png?ex=667f0b34&is=667db9b4&hm=fd4...a8e9439d7&]

I open my file explorer and find "root", then scroll til I see "data." I click "data" again, which will put us in root/data/data.
From there, you should be able to find Ride Kamens' folder.

[Image: image.png?ex=667f0b77&is=667db9f7&hm=c1b...eb9d6584d&]

You can export the folder directly or turn it into a .zip with something like ZArchiver.

Once you have the folder on your PC, the files are all in the Ride Kamens Folder/Files/LBFiles/assets/application/resource. You'll be able to extract some parts with AssetStudio, but others require the Live2DExtractor and/or Spine Viewer.
I see. thank you very much again, Gummy Frog. I now understand about that, I will be try doing that with myself.
Thanked by: