Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Double Help Needed: .PAC and .CPK
Hello, I'm back with two files I need help on.  Both of them are archive files that have multiple files within, and both of these came from NDS games.

The first one is a .PAC file from YGO 2007, to fill a request made on Discord.  I'm not sure what to expect in this one; hopefully some image and pallet files that Tinke will be able to recognize.

The second one is a weird .CPK file, from Bleach the 3rd Phantom.  I've tried QuickBMS, Noesis, and CriPAK, and none of them seem to know what to do with this type of .CPK.  CriPAK came closest, managing to actually spit out some files, but the offset or something must have been wrong, because they all came out as .BIN files that Tinke can't recognize.  I know to expect several .NARC files, with one or two .NCLR files to go with them.

Thanks in advance for the help (and I made sure the files were actually public this time.  Tongue )

EDIT: Oops, I forgot to include the error I get when I try to unpack the .CPK file with the usual QuickBMS script:

Thanked by:
Still need help with this, especially the weird .CPK file. I plan on going back to Bleach when I finish with Pictologica.
Thanked by: