Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Pokemon Gigaleak questions
So, in case you haven't heard, the largest game company leak in history happened this week, and I was wondering, would it be ideal to post verified dumped prototype sprites in the respective generations, under a dedicated 'customs' page, or simply not be uploaded to the site at all?
Thanked by: Raccoon Sam
(10-18-2024, 06:06 AM)JamesTDG Wrote: So, in case you haven't heard, the largest game company leak in history happened this week, and I was wondering, would it be ideal to post verified dumped prototype sprites in the respective generations, under a dedicated 'customs' page, or simply not be uploaded to the site at all?

Uploading the gigaleak sprites on this site is a bad idea.
Thanked by:
(10-18-2024, 06:06 AM)JamesTDG Wrote: So, in case you haven't heard, the largest game company leak in history happened this week, and I was wondering, would it be ideal to post verified dumped prototype sprites in the respective generations, under a dedicated 'customs' page, or simply not be uploaded to the site at all?
Not at all. We will not accept anything sourced from the leaks -- the only compromise we will allow are customs that are based off of the designs (but not "expanded" submissions).
Thanked by: JamesTDG, Ton
(10-18-2024, 03:25 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Not at all. We will not accept anything sourced from the leaks -- the only compromise we will allow are customs that are based off of the designs (but not "expanded" submissions).

To further drive this point home, customs based on leaked designs must be 100% custom. They cannot use any component (e.g. textures from the leak on a custom model) from the original in any way.
Thanks for informing me, made sure to cancel my submission since it's practically an expansion from the original sprite.
Thanked by: