Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
Deathbringer's Submissions Zwei
[Image: anobib__mugshots__icon.png]

[Image: anobib.png]
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
Strange name for a game. Good job.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Yay! More Megaten spin-offs!
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Nice work on that, man!
Thanked by:
(12-01-2009, 04:51 PM)Heat Miser Wrote: Strange name for a game. Good job.
It came after a previous spin-off called Last Bible (which had 2 sequels). Well, technically it's a Gaiden game (it's full title is Megami Tensei Gaiden ~ Last Bible), but you get the point.

[Image: anobib__characters_battle__icon.png]

It might seem incomplete but you don't fight some of them nor can some be recruited.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
Thanked by:
[Image: oladgb__monsters__icon.png]
Thanked by:
Awesome stuff. Smile
Thanked by:
[Image: makaiden__kamagiras__icon.png]

This is technically an error as I had submitted this before ( http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...89#pid7789 ) but it never made it to the site.
Thanked by:
[Image: supshin__naoko__icon.png]
Thanked by:
(12-04-2009, 03:07 PM)魔王 ルシファー Wrote: [Image: oladgb__monsters__icon.png]
yeah, I loved that game Heart

Do you intend to rip the monster graphics as well?
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
All saved. Awesome job.
Thanked by:
[Image: sshinobi__enemies.png]

Here is an update for the Revenge of Shinobi enemies sheet, it includes the only enemy that was changed between all the revisions (that would be the Flamethrower soldier).
Thanked by:
Oh, you mean Rambo?
Cool stuff :p
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Yeah.

[Image: saga__enemies__icon.png] [Image: saga2__enemies__icon.png]

I looked in the 3rd game's ROM and it appears the enemies are compressed there. So they'll have to be done the old fashion way, so I'll probably not do them.

Shin Megami Tensei ~ Devil Summoner (the original Sega Saturn game)
Light-Law
[Image: smtds__majin__icon.png] [Image: smtds__megami__icon.png] [Image: smtds__daitenshi__icon.png] [Image: smtds__reichou__icon.png] [Image: smtds__shinju__icon.png] [Image: smtds__hishin__icon.png]

Light-Neutral
[Image: smtds__genma__icon.png] [Image: smtds__shinjuu__icon.png] [Image: smtds__seijuu__icon.png] [Image: smtds__seirei__icon.png] [Image: smtds__mitama__icon.png] [Image: smtds__eiyuu__icon.png]

Light-Chaos
[Image: smtds__hakaishin__icon.png] [Image: smtds__jiboshin__icon.png] [Image: smtds__kishin__icon.png] [Image: smtds__ryuujin__icon.png]

Neutral-Law
[Image: smtds__tenshi__icon.png] [Image: smtds__youchou__icon.png]

Neutral-Neutral
[Image: smtds__youma__icon.png] [Image: smtds__yousei__icon.png] [Image: smtds__ryuuou__icon.png] [Image: smtds__majuu__icon.png] [Image: smtds__chinjuu__icon.png] [Image: smtds__chirei__icon.png]

Neutral-Chaos
[Image: smtds__yama__icon.png] [Image: smtds__datenshi__icon.png] [Image: smtds__youki__icon.png] [Image: smtds__kijo__icon.png]

Dark-Law
[Image: smtds__jashin__icon.png] [Image: smtds__kyouchou__icon.png] [Image: smtds__youju__icon.png] [Image: smtds__shinigami__icon.png]

Dark-Neutral
[Image: smtds__youjuu__icon.png] [Image: smtds__jaki__icon.png] [Image: smtds__shiki__icon.png] [Image: smtds__youchuu__icon.png]

Dark-Chaos
[Image: smtds__maou__icon.png] [Image: smtds__jaryuu__icon.png] [Image: smtds__yuuki__icon.png] [Image: smtds__akuryou__icon.png] [Image: smtds__gedou__icon.png]

Other
[Image: smtds__bosses__icon.png] [Image: smtds__zouma__icon.png]

I need to fix the list still.
Thanked by: Ultimecia
(12-04-2009, 03:07 PM)魔王 ルシファー Wrote: [Image: oladgb__monsters__icon.png]

I love you... Holy shit I love you.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you