Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Deathbringer's Submissions Zwei
[Image: ltss__monsters1__icon.png] [Image: ltss__monsters2__icon.png] [Image: ltss__monsters3__icon.png] [Image: ltss__monsters4__icon.png] [Image: ltss__monsters5__icon.png] [Image: ltss__monsters6__icon.png]

I haven't made the icons for 3-5 yet. The sheets do work though.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
Wow, awesome job.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
You're on a roll these days. Great stuff!
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
[Image: tmnt4__beboprock__icon.png]
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
Thanked by:
Some of Bebop's whip in the injured row is overlapping the top row. Awesome job though. Big Grin
Thanked by:
Fixed...

[Image: ltss__bosses__icon.png] [Image: ltss__pcs__icon.png]
Thanked by: Ton, Maneko
Which of all Lunar versions is this one here?
Also, naked boobies? Interesting.
Thanked by:
Lunar ~ The Silver Star (Mega CD) as in Japanese version.

[Image: ltss__items__icon.png]
Thanked by:
Nice rips you got there man.
[Image: ra2mvm.png]
I LOVE BEING PURPLE!!!!
Thanked by:
[Image: tmnt4__baxter__icon.png]

And the reason he has 2 phrases in Japanese is because the 2nd is his defeat quote, which I forgot existed. So I'm missing one for Bebop and Rocksteady.
Thanked by: Ton
I love you.
Thanked by:
[Image: tmnt2__rocksteady__icon.png]
Thanked by:
TMNT is one of my favorite series, and I really thank you for the awesome rips man.
[Image: ra2mvm.png]
I LOVE BEING PURPLE!!!!
Thanked by:
[Image: bof1__karnforms__icon.png]
Thanked by:
(03-10-2010, 06:30 PM)Deathbringer Wrote: [Image: tmnt2__rocksteady__icon.png]
TMNT2 :3
The first videogame I have ever played...
I remember being scared by Rocksteady when I was 3 haha

Awesome rip!
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by: