Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Deathbringer's Submissions Zwei
I don't mind if you decide to cheat even more. After all, it IS a bad game, and if ripping is that easy...Well...
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
[Image: spixmen__gambit__icon.png] [Image: spixmen__wolverineenemies__icon.png]

Just Storm is left to rip (Spidey was already done by someone else) but I need to finish the other stages to get to her walking sprites (apparently she doesn't just swim in the game).
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by: Ton
[Image: leb__evileye__icon.png] [Image: leb__neocurseface__icon.png]

Update for Baiken:
[Image: leb__baiken-1.png]
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
Thanked by: Ton, Davy Jones
[Image: leb__monsters3__icon.png]
Thanked by:
So I can delete Baiken?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
No, no, the Baiken sheet is for the boss fight in the sewers. They're a random encounter later on in Pentaglia due to a plot point (they are followers of the Masked Man, who is also there).
Thanked by:
Ah, ok.
Thanked by:
[Image: loz1__underworldenemies__icon.png] [Image: loz1__overworldenemies__icon.png]

The reason why there is a light shade of Link's color is because for some reason the dungeon changes the skin color to a light shade but only with the default tunic. The blue and red ones don't change.

I'm going to update the Overworld Enemies with more hit flashes tomorrow.
Thanked by:
[Image: lttp__hyrulemap__icon.png]

I know there are already 2 sheets (Hyrule and Dark World) but it seems more simpler to have one sheet along with the other map screen sprites.
Great!
Thanked by:
[Image: supervalisiv__lena__icon.png]

[Image: SuperValisIVU_00002.png]
[Image: lozfsa__gohma__icon.png]
[Image: lozfsa__manhandla__icon.png]

This is probably all I can do.
Thanked by:
[Image: superadvislii__pokapokaboss__icon.png]
Thanked by:
Yesssss! I love this game!

Also, your sheets says Super Adventure Island. He's from SAI2, isn't he?
Thanked by: