Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Official E3 Discussion Thread
(06-15-2010, 03:31 PM)TheProtalGruru Wrote: I like how all the good games Sony's showing are mutiplatform.

i like how most shit sony was showing for psp has been out already except for patapon 3
Thanked by: Maxpphire
Yoshi Takoamano has to stop insipiring series art, this is where bad character design stems from. His shit loooks good on murals not in Polygons.
[Image: VeM0J5C.gif]
[Image: clVthBd.png]
You may also know me as Giraffe
Thanked by:
Pleeeease, some mention of The Last Guardian needs to be made.

WHOA ECHOCHROME 2 OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by:
TRUE CRIME GAMEPLAY FUCK YES OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
Thanked by:
It only does everything...except play PS2 games. (Old joke, still true.) Honestly God if they made a PS3 that could play all my Playstation coming I swear that'd make them win E3, it's that fucking simple.
[Image: VeM0J5C.gif]
[Image: clVthBd.png]
You may also know me as Giraffe
Thanked by:
oh my god it's like they're incapable of finding a good voice actor for the infamous protagonist

it sucked in 1 and it's even worse in this trailer
seriously listen to this shit
Thanked by:
Is it just me or did I not see anybody mention this one???
[Image: large.jpg]
Edit: fucking antihotlinking
http://3ds.nintendolife.com/news/2010/06...me_for_3ds
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
TWISTED METAL FUCK YES.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by: Maxpphire, Alpha Six
(06-15-2010, 03:42 PM)Butch Wrote: Is it just me or did I not see anybody mention this one???
[Image: large.jpg]
Edit: fucking antihotlinking
http://3ds.nintendolife.com/news/2010/06...me_for_3ds

Check if the link allows hotlinking or not.

And yes, it has been mentioned. Ocarina of Time 3DS I mean.
And thus concludes the borefest.
Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by:
Well, I gotta say. I'm glad I stopped watching the Sony conference. There's only like 3 things that caught my eye that you guys have stated.

Oh btw, for Gear fans.. I might be a little late but official word on beast mode has been revealed. It's a different side view of horde. You get to play as locust and kill hundreds and hundreds of Cogs. You even get to play as a ticker.

: )
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by: Rosencrantz
jesus christ twisted metal
gamespot is showing a live stage show or something like that, i'm gonna watch some of it to see what it's like
Thanked by:
So we have microsoft showing no surprises and Natal stuff I don't care about. Some nice EA deals for the PS3 and some games shown off with a new Twisted Metal surprise at the end. And nintendo showing an awesome looking kirby, a brilliant looking DK, a new Zelda (mixed feelings thanks to bad demoing), kid icarus and basically raping our sense with awesomeness.

Seriously Nintendo were on fire. Sony didn't suck as much as Microsoft but it wasn't great either. I feel as if everybody but Nintendo wasted a lot of my time...

Sony had so much more to show but didn't. I mean where the hell was Monster Hunter Portable 3? What about PixelJunk Shooter 2? And where the SMEG was the Last Guardian? Where's my Trine 2 footage? Damn Sony...

Oh and also, "you will have these as long as you are subscribed" does that mean leaving Playstation+ removes the PSN games I got through it?
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
I hate the whole sensor movement thing on the wii, hence why im not buying Kinect. Also has anybody seen Skyward Sword? It looks pretty Beast.
TO BE CONSTRUCTED.
Thanked by:
http://e3.gamespot.com/live.html?tag=fil...Blive-show MvC3 GAMEPLAY
Thanked by: Rosencrantz