Users browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)
Deathbringer's Submissions Zwei
Fixed the palettes, just a minor little problem.
[Image: ys1fc__bossesfix.png]
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
[Image: ys1fc__enemies__icon.png]
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
Thanked by:
[Image: zeldasfc__statususjp__icon.png]
Thanked by: Ton, Miles07
[Image: ysiifc__bosses__icon.png] [Image: ysiifc__enemies__icon.png] [Image: ysiifc__npcs__icon.png] [Image: ysiifc__adolchristin__icon.png]
Just fixed the year on all 4...
Thanked by:
one question:

are there more portraits than on this sheet?
http://www.spriters-resource.com/nes/ysNES/sheet/37026

I quitted at the 2nd village due to bad controls, so I have no idea if there are more of them.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
Two more I know of, it's missing the second version of Jeva that has Feena in it and one of Jeva's son who blocks the way to Darm Tower.
Thanked by:
Not sure if you have saves to get these portraits, but if you want to complete it, you can have the sheet. I'm not intending to play this game a second time anyway.
Thanked by:
My palette probably isn't the same as you used so I'd have to rerip it all anyways (which I've already done) but I have to tilerip the Feena portrait since my save is at the last boss and the portrait only has Jeva in it.
Thanked by:
I saw this per coincidence:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/nes/ys2/sheet/39843
They are NPCs, but your description names them "Enemies"
Thanked by:
Sometimes I forgot to change that part after I copy & paste. I'll fix that later.

-EDIT-

Ok, fixed.
Thanked by:
[Image: ysiifc__portraits__icon.png]

Whoever uploads this on the site, you can delete this sheet, since it's in the wrong section and mine is more complete. Also this sheet, since I just noticed that these are the townspeople for the second game and I already did that sheet.

[Image: ys1fc__npcs__icon.png]
Thanked by:
All fixed, all uploaded! Big Grin
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Dazz, that Portraits sheet is for the second game.
Thanked by:
fixed.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
[Image: draque1__charactersjp__icon.png]

Just so there is no confusion, these are the character sprites for the Japanese version.
Thanked by: