Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Deathbringer's Submissions Zwei
[Image: supervalis4__generaldahlgen__icon.png] [Image: supervalis4__generalmedius__icon.png] [Image: supervalis4__generalluzard__icon.png] [Image: supervalis4__coreroom__icon.png]

I have 2 more bosses left, one I need to make an icon for and I haven't started the last boss yet.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by: Shade, Garamonde
[Image: supervalis4__nornil__icon.png] [Image: supervalis4__kinggallagher__icon.png] [Image: supervalis4__enemies__icon.png]
There's actually 7 Acts in the game, but Act 7 is more or less a boss rush with the Generals (Dahlgen, Medius, & Luzard).
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
Thanked by: Garamonde
This game looks awesome. Gonna have to check this one out.
Thanked by:
[Image: ghoulsnghostssms.png]

[Image: ghoulsnghostssms__arthur__icon.png] [Image: ghoulsnghostssms__shielder__icon.png] [Image: ghoulsnghostssms__cerberus__icon.png] [Image: ghoulsnghostssms__gassuto__icon.png] [Image: ghoulsnghostssms__ohme__icon.png] [Image: ghoulsnghostssms__beelzebub__icon.png] [Image: ghoulsnghostssms__enemies__icon.png] [Image: ghoulsnghostssms__lucifer__icon.png]
ARe you gonna put the Waddle Doos you have to spit at Gassuto on his sheet?

Oh wait.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Dazz
[Image: makaimura__bosses__icon.png]
Only four bosses?
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
Yeah, you fight the same bosses a lot, Unicorn, two Unicorns, Dragon, another Dragon, Satan, two Satans, then Astaroth.
Thanked by: Shade
Then you bang your head on the wall when you discover that you must fight them all again!
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by: Ton, Cyrus Annihilator
There, finally got to these.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
GnG is a criminally underrated series.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:

The best.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
I've become addicted to Game Center CX.

Kacho! On!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
[Image: dkong__25m50m__icon.png]
I'm going to do the other levels, plus title screen and cinematic.

EDIT: Looks like I missed DK's regular climbing sprites (without Pauline), but I'll add those to the other sheets since I don't need the barrel actions.

EDIT: I'm going to have to make the sheets 25M/50M and 75M/100M, otherwise the sheets will have a lot of empty space.
EDIT: UPDATED.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Ton
Shouldn't you have added the whole stage from right before DK starts stomping around?
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by: