Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Cyber's Stuff topic - Stuff
I'm going to remake the boogie man pa, seeing as convincing myself that I couldn't shade something that big, didn't really help me make any progress in it.

[Image: elegypawipfs5.png]

Im going to remake the boogie PA scene thing as soon as I do another one of these.

C+C so far? Im going to add the other hand holding a gun soon.
Thanked by:
[Image: elegypawipzl4.png]

Should I continue one or two?
Thanked by:
The pose is near-impossible to do. You try twisting your body so that your right arm is covering your left buttock.
It's uncomfortable.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
It looks like that because Im having a few depth issues on the piece. Like with the legs, and apparently the shorts. Any suggestions on how to fix it :X? Or should I just change the pose completely?

EDIT:
[Image: elegypawipta5.png]

Should I do something similar to the third ones leg position? I think its more readable now.

Its really rough, I can see a few flaws with it, but something similiar to that?
Thanked by:
Move the entire right arm more to the right. That will solve the issues with the position.
Thanked by:
It's getting much better, however the dithering on the shirt gave it that "fabric" look.
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
@Drei: Ill try it in the next update
@CY: Ill try the dithering again

[Image: elegypawipvy0.png]

Now for a small pallete swap, should I use the original, or one of the new ones?
Thanked by:
I think the original looks better, because that pale red matches better with a pale grey.
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
[Image: elegypawiphg3.png]

The one outside the box clear up all of the problems?
Thanked by:
Great job Cyber. Other than the lower arm has a bump on it and it looks odd how the belt is completely straight, I see no problems. For the belt I say tilt it up slightly.
Thanked by:
Starting something new because I got bored~

[Image: cancerdw5.png]

WIP harvest man, eye, cloud, face, whistle, thing.

Any C+C so far? WIP
Thanked by:
[Image: canceray8.png]

Update.
Which one?
Thanked by:
The last one.

It looks to me like the longer right leg (viewer's right) isn't attached to the body properly. Too far at the back or something like that, I'm not sure.
Thanked by:
Ill fix the leg in my next update.
I decided on the last one as well.
Thank you

[Image: cancerlq6.png]

Update
Thanked by:
I think Im done?

[Image: avatarwa6.png]
Thanked by: